Book chapter published in Cambridge Elements in Perception !
Our recent manuscript titled “Attentional Selection: Top-Down, Bottom-Up and History-Based Biases” has just been published as part of the Cambridge Series “Elements in Perception”! In this element, we propose a framework in which it is assumed that visual selection is the result of the interaction between top-down, bottom-up and selection-history factors. It builts on classic work in the field and in particular the recent work I have done together with Jan Theeuwes. You can find it here.
- Manuscript accepted as book chapter for publication in Cambridge Elements in Perception !
- Attentional Selection: Top-Down, Bottom-Up and History-Based Biases (Elements in Perception)
- Manuscript accepted for publication in Psychonomic Bulletin & Review !
- Manuscript accepted for publication in Journal of Experimental Psychology: Human Perception and Performance !
- Manuscript accepted for publication in Attention, Perception and Psychophysics !