Manuscript accepted as book chapter for publication in Cambridge Elements in Perception !
Our recent manuscript titled “Attentional Selection: Top-Down, Bottom-Up and History-Based Biases” has been accepted as a book chapter in the upcoming Cambridge Elements in Perception. In this element, we propose a framework in which it is assumed that visual selection is the result of the interaction between top-down, bottom-up and selection-history factors. It builts on classic work in the field and in particular the recent work I have done together with Jan Theeuwes. We expect it to be published in a few months. For more information check out the entire elements series under https://www.cambridge.org/core/what-we-publish/elements/elements-of-perception.
- Manuscript accepted for publication in Psychonomic Bulletin & Review !
- Manuscript accepted for publication in Journal of Experimental Psychology: Human Perception and Performance !
- Manuscript accepted for publication in Attention, Perception and Psychophysics !
- Another manuscript published in PsyArXiv !
- Manuscript published in PsyArXiv !