Manuscript accepted for publication in Psychonomic Bulletin & Review !
Our recent paper on spatial distractor suppression just got accepted for publication in the Psychonomic Bulletin & Review. In this paper, we show that the extent to which salient distractors elicit spatial attention capture also affects the amount of spatial suppression they exhibit due to statistical regularities regarding the distractor’s location.
- Manuscript accepted for publication in Journal of Experimental Psychology: Human Perception and Performance !
- Manuscript accepted for publication in Attention, Perception and Psychophysics !
- Another manuscript published in PsyArXiv !
- Manuscript published in PsyArXiv !
- Book chapter published in Cambridge Elements in Perception !