Alexander von Humboldt Research Fellowship granted !
I am very happy to annouce that I have been awarded a Humboldt Research Fellowship for Postdoctoral Researchers. I will be starting my project with which I will further investigate the neural correlates of Statistical Learning towards the end of 2019. The research for this project will be conducted together with Philip Sterzer in the Neuroimaging and Visual Perception lab at the Charite - University Medical Centre Berlin, Germany.
- Book chapter published in Cambridge Elements in Perception !
- Manuscript accepted as book chapter for publication in Cambridge Elements in Perception !
- Manuscript accepted for publication in Psychonomic Bulletin & Review !
- Presentation at Zhejiang Normal University, Jinhua, China
- Manuscript accepted for publication in Journal of Experimental Psychology: Human Perception and Performance !