Manuscript accepted for publication in Journal of Experimental Psychology: Human Perception and Performance !
Our recent paper on spatial and feature-specific distractor suppression just got accepted for publication in the Journal of Experimental Psychology: Human Performance and Perception. In this paper, we show that spatial suppression due to statistical regularities regarding the distractor is a consequence of spatial as well as feature-specific suppression components.
- Manuscript accepted for publication in Psychonomic Bulletin & Review !
- Manuscript accepted for publication in Attention, Perception and Psychophysics !
- Another manuscript published in PsyArXiv !
- Manuscript published in PsyArXiv !
- Manuscript accepted as book chapter for publication in Cambridge Elements in Perception !